• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bench mark test

With stock 2.1 I was getting mid 500s in quadrant, high 6s for linpak. With stock 2.2 i am getting in the 1200s with quadrant and high 30s in linpak. I am rooted and when I use the fps fix and overlook I was getting high 500s into the 600s with 2.1, and in the 7s with linpak. With 2.2 i am getting close to 1500 in quadrant and in the 40s with linpak. I am using the stock kernel now as the speed increase kind of.makes up for the 30fps cap and the bugs in the custom kernel are not out weighed by the increased performance at the this time. I think the linpak scores really tell the difference, I was using the custom kernel and my.phone came to a crawl after a couple days running it, not sure what it was, but I did a test and linpak was in the mid 3s. A reset fixed it but I decided to go back to stock and it is working well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones