• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Benss b9 tablet

I have just bought a BENSS B9 tablet and would like to know what all it can do?
Can load word 2010?
What is the use of the OTG USB for?

Hello and welcome, italianstalion. I was looking around for the user manual for that device, a Korean tab with interesting specs.

This page, which sells them, includes the specs and features, but states that the user manual should be in the package with the tab:

McBub: Low-Priced Benss B9, USD 249.99, Benss B9 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC AllWinner A10 1.5Ghz Dual Camera 1GB DDR3 / 16GB Storage (CN110831)

Upvote 0
I just bought one of these too, and have only been using it for about a week. The OTG/USB ports are "micro USB" ports and with an adapter which was included with with my tablet can be used with any USB device. I'm still working on streaming videos from links and Netflix, but it works fine for "Youtube" TV and videos. It also works well with Skype voice calls but not video........yet. I think that some of the current apps that were designed for Android 2.0 - 3.0 are not upgraded to run on ICS 4.0.3 but will be up and running soon!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones