• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android phone

1. Copy template.
2. Put in brand name.
3. ???????
4. Profit!

Ha.. good one.
icon14.gif

Upvote 0
"I tried searching for something like "best phone" or variations but couldn't really find the answer that I'm looking for"
Wait for CES 2011 (jan 6) to see the next gen releases.

Rumor: Motorola to create a dual-core Tegra 2 superphone gingerbread
Rumor: Motorola to create a dual-core Tegra 2 superphone gingerbread | Digital Gadgets Details

Verizon LG 4G LTE device makes appearance, can be Tegra 2
Verizon LG 4G LTE device makes appearance, can be Tegra 2 | Droid Mobile phones

Upvote 0
To me, it is the My Touch 4G or the G2 depending on your preferences. The incredible is the only verizon android that doesn't have a UI designed by a blind hobo. The Droid X/2 UI is a train wreck visually, and Touchwiz is pointless. Sense is the best UI for android. Stock is next best. I like the flavor of sense that the My Touch 4G has better than normal Sense, plus it has T-Mobile's HSPA+ network (which i have heard is decent in NY, though I am in the Pacific NW so I have no experience with any networks in NY). So you get 4g like speed, plus a good UI, in a package that isn't as huge as the Evo.

The G2 is a sexy device with stock android, you can't go wrong with that either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones