• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android Tablet is.....

Wait till the end of the year and you'll have some choice available to you... Right now what's available are several quick design, quick to the market, short on testing tablets. Hopefully, within the next few months, we should start seeing some mainstream tablets hitting the market. These have a good chance of taking that "king of the hill" crown.

Upvote 0
Depends on how much money you want to spend :) I like the Archos 101 16gb, but for a "few" hundred more there are some other Android and Windows 7 tablets- even a few dual boots tablets coming (Android and Windows 7).

I already have an M11X for Windows 7 app (mainly PC games and emulators), so ordered the Archos 101 due to features and price point ($350 list for 16gb). Also, my wife would kill me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones