• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Android to play converted Movies

Lamarak

May 22, 2010
Hello

Im in the market for an android phone in which i would like to convert my vast blu ray library to play on them. In your opinion, which would be better?

Im looking at basically the S3, HTC one X, or maybe even stock Google nexus phone( no contract and updates seem nice). Even toying of waiting to see what he Note 2 may look like but really can wait months for it to hit the states.

Thank for any info

Sheesh people, its a smart phone for a reason, if it can't play an hd movie then I sure hope your upgrade is coming up soon:D

The HTC one X and the Sg3 are getting awesome reviews. If you can afford one then go for it, you'll love it. But any phone with at least a single core 1ghz processor, 1gb Ram and a decent screen should fit your specifications. Check reviews for battery life, you wouldn't want your phone dieing midway through a movie right?:rolleyes:

I do like to think that HTC sense may be more adapted for videos and music, but I think thats more opinion than anything. Plenty of people would certainly disagree.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones