• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best app for adding more groups?

imiubu

Jul 10, 2010
I recently bought a hero and am disapointed that i can only add one custom group and am unable to delete or rename the ones that came with phone. Most group names that came with phone don't work for me. Anyone using an app to give more customization of groups and contacts that will sync up the same as stock app. thanks for the help:)

I recently bought a hero and am disapointed that i can only add one custom group and am unable to delete or rename the ones that came with phone. Most group names that came with phone don't work for me. Anyone using an app to give more customization of groups and contacts that will sync up the same as stock app. thanks for the help:)

Since it is an android phone you should be using gmail to sync contacts. It is easier to log into gmail and create whatever group you want and move contacts into them.

Correct, log into gmail, and delete, create, edit your groups. Sync your contacts with Google. That is how it should be done :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones