• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best app for quick music/playlists?

katie123

Oct 19, 2011
I have the eve 4g and i have tried a lot of apps for playing music, none let me easily make a playlist and play them quickly. This is important since i plug it into my car and let it charge while listening to music.
Also what are the best apps for downloading music free? I have one called music download..but I've been having a lot of problems where i hit download and it never does (i have connection and everything):thinking:

Hey man,
Thanks alot, i definitely gonna check it out asap.
What do u think about power amp and TT pod? coz i kind of wanna sth that is also a good player beside having a easy and quick playlist feature.
tnx

You can easily create play list in PowerAMP Pro. It has a widget and you can access your music over the lock screen. I love it.

Reactions: theK
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones