• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best app for tasks/reminders

boatman

Android Enthusiast
Nov 19, 2009
searched, too many different things, couldn't find anything specific.

What is the best performing app to set a reminder to do something?

Not an appt, but just to remember to do. a task list or todo app that shows up on the home screen. For instance, I need to remember to bring something to work for tomorrow. Or, like, remember to buy eggs on the way home.

On previous non android phones, it had the task list showing on the home screen.

I know I can use the calendar, but is there something better?

Thanks.

Reactions: Eshyn
searched, too many different things, couldn't find anything specific.

What is the best performing app to set a reminder to do something?

Not an appt, but just to remember to do. a task list or todo app that shows up on the home screen. For instance, I need to remember to bring something to work for tomorrow. Or, like, remember to buy eggs on the way home.

On previous non android phones, it had the task list showing on the home screen.

I know I can use the calendar, but is there something better?

Thanks.

For online syncing:

with Remember the Milk:
Astrid Astrid Task/Todo List - Android app on AppBrain

with Google Tasks
Dato Gtasks GTasks - Android app on AppBrain
SSI Gtask SSI gTasks ToDo - Android app on AppBrain

I'm sure there are a fair amount of offline ones, too, that I'm just not familiar with.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones