• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best app to render MS Powerpoint

gwarcher

Lurker
Jul 20, 2011
I have an Asus transformer. I love it to pieces and recommend it to everyone.

That being said, the main reason for purchasing it was to use it in conjunction with our projector and a powerpoint presentation that we do all the time.

The machine hooks up beautifully to the projector, and our wireless remote even works with Polaris Office (HUGE bonus)

However, Polaris does a horrendous job rendering the presentation and many of the charts and graphs begin to render choppily halfway through. By the end, the presentation looks like it is rendering on a NES.

Long story short, I can't justify keeping the tablet unless I can find an app that will render the presentation as lossless as possible AND run it with a remote.

The presentation is about 75 slides long and was created using the default charts and graphs found in powerpoint.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to keep the tablet, but will be forced to return it and move back to a laptop if I can't get this to work.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones