• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Applications sub forum

bzzzzz

Dec 27, 2009
uk
I started this thread in HTC Hero, but have been advised to post it here

http://androidforums.com/htc-hero/190284-best-applications.html#post1685004

Basically my idea is for a Best Applications sub forum within Android Applications forum. Within the forum there would be different threads eg best camera, best calendar etc. It would act as a reference point for people wishing to install an app, but not certain as to which is best suited to their needs and don't have time to search through all the comments in the market.

I take your point. But although best is subjective there will be an opportunity for people to discuss which is the best camera app within the subforum and hence put forward the pros and cons of each one.

Whilst I agree that best is subjective if 10 people think one app is best and 1 person thinks something else is best, I am at least going to have some idea which to choose. Also hopefully the 1 that didn't agree will be able to put forward some kind of argument as to why theirs was best. I can then decide if that reason is a feature which I would need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones