1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Apps And Games

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TheNextOne21, May 31, 2010.

1. TheNextOne21

TheNextOne21 Newbie

Which games and apps do you guys like the best? i need to download some new ones

2. TokedUp

TokedUp Android Enthusiast

I can't tell what you like so i'll just list mine. Hope it helps
    Apps:
    3banana, 420 Notifier, Aldiko, Astro, Barcode Scanner, BBCnews, Bubble, Dolphin HD, Earth, Engadget, Enjoy World Cup, Handcent, Medicinal Herbs, Movies, NPR news and live stream, NYC Subway map, PDAnet, Picsay, Skyfire, Sportstap, Tapatalk, Weather Channel, Urbanspoon.

Games:
    Air Control (my fave game of all time on a phone), Patience Revisited (Solitaire), Red Club Texas Hold'em, Teeter, Word Search, Jewels, Simpsons Puzzle, Pass the Pigs tally, Pinball, Magic 8ball, Prankster.

3. craigrn16

craigrn16 Android Enthusiast

Best apps for me is Game Fly(cause I love video games), Pandora, FeedR, Barcode Scanner,eBuddy, Skyfire, Facebook for Android, Fandango, Yelp(very handy), eReader(you have to go to eReader.com to download it), and my Verizon...As for games. All the emulators, Super K.O. Boxing 2, ExZuez, Love catch, NOVA(have to go to gamelofts site to download it though), Skyforce and raging thunder. Try them out and enjoy.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)

Best is very relative to what you need/want, but I'd say the top downloaded apps are typically somewhat a reasonable benchmark.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews