• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best apps for bill tracking?

ZepTepi

Android Enthusiast
Jan 30, 2011
San Diego, CA
I'm looking to get myself more organized in numerous ways and one of those is in how I manage my finances. My biggest issue in that regard is getting my bills paid on time. I want to find a good app for tracking my bill due dates so I can easily see my upcoming dues dates in a calendar or list format.

For those of you who already do this, what is the app you use and are you happy with it?

I look forward to your replies!

Mark

Subscriptionflow is an online billing systems that a lot of people enjoy. For me, the expense categories are not flexible enough. Perhaps I simply haven't worked it out yet.

The website “The Measure of a Plan” provides excellent free spreadsheets that you can save to Google Docs and use from your phone. You must manually enter expenses, but I've found that doing so makes me more aware of my spending.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones