• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best Battery

mg4android

Jun 24, 2010
I've used the standard battery, 1750 Sedico and now I have gotten the 3500ma Seidco .

I have to say the 1750 was NOT much better than the one that came with the Incredible but

the GOOD news is the Sedico 3500ma can acutally last me a full day even with decent usage !!!!

It is very nice never having to worry about carry the charger around anymore.

It definitely worth it so I would recommend this to any other Incredible user.

This thread could also have been named "Ugliest Battery".

1.jpg

Just something for people to consider before pulling the trigger and buying this. ;)

Upvote 0
Photos are misleading . I physically have it and it doesn't look that much bigger plus the way the back sits makes it very comfortable when your holding it.

It really makes a huge difference in how you can use your phone when you know you dont have to worry about running out of battery charge or where the charge cord is.

Anyway ever one has there own opinion . I was just trying to tell you how I personally thought have the extra charge makes a big difference.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
This thread could also have been named "Ugliest Battery".

I totally disagree... I like the shape and weight of the phone even better than before... it stays in your hand better. With the old/original battery I had to "grip" the phone... albeit lightly but consciously. Now it stays in the hand with little to no effort.

Yup... I have the DINC Seidio 3500 also and like it's predecessor in my xv6800, it rocks... a day of abuse and no worries. Internet radio streaming over the speaker, many mail accounts, web, lots of phone calls... just keeps going and well enough that I do not have to worry about it... just charge at the end of day.

A little off topic but... another thing about my DINC... I have dropped it to the cement at least 5 times... not a scratch or problem. Think I'll add a PTL to that.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones