1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Best black market app//How to delete system apps?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by angelofmine099, Jul 9, 2011.

1. angelofmine099

None

Dec 20, 2009
    Customer Service Representative
    Oklahoma
    Ok I have tried searching the forums and haven't found what I am looking for so please give this a chance before flagging for removal.

I'm I am looking for the best black market app. I use ******** but it is always down, is there anything out there that is better?

Also, I'm trying to find out how to remove stock apps from my phone (btw i use a motorola droid latest version of froyo) and I just wanna get rid of things like amazon mp3, twitter default app, things that I don't use but are kinda wasting my memory....Any help would be great, and like I said please give me a chance before flagging this for removal or at least message me info thanks :D

Advertisement

amran brahim likes this.
  2. angelofmine099

None

Dec 20, 2009
    Customer Service Representative
    Oklahoma
    Also I am not rooted. Was good at messing with apple but when switched to android the process got much more difficult. And i just read a lot of things saying to delete the apps i have to be rooted and run terminal and stufff...so confusing.

3. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA)
    None

Discussion of application piracy will not be tolerated on this forum. Please do not pirate paid applications as this discourages devs from creating new apps for Android and also dramatically increases the chances of your phone getting malware.

Thread closed.

ardchoille likes this.