• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Bluetooth controller for incredible?

chrisw142

Lurker
May 13, 2011
Hey guys. I just got a droid incredible 2 and am looking to use some emulators with it. After some research I have found out that using a wii remote to play them probably wont be an option with this phone. Are there any other bluetooth controllers that I could use with this phone for emulators? Thanks

also if anyone has tried using n64oid with this phone yet could you please tell me how smoothly the phone was able to handle it.

Hey guys. I just got a droid incredible 2 and am looking to use some emulators with it. After some research I have found out that using a wii remote to play them probably wont be an option with this phone. Are there any other bluetooth controllers that I could use with this phone for emulators? Thanks

also if anyone has tried using n64oid with this phone yet could you please tell me how smoothly the phone was able to handle it.

i dont think you can with sense.

Upvote 0
Hey there Chris congrats on the Incredible 2! I actually just picked one up myself on Saturday after dropping my Incredible into a sink of water :(

We are actually working on a controller that will allow non rooted users to play consoles the way they were meant to, with a controller in your hand! Currently still in the prototype stage but, we hope to have our Easymote out in a couple months.

Check us out over at Ingenu - Bluetooth Gamepad for Android, Android Game Reviews, Your Android Source! and let us know what you think!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones