• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best Bluetooth device You've Found for EVO?

I have the Motorola S305 which I originally bought for my Droid. When I gave away my Droid, I kept the S305 and used it with my evo. It actually sounds good.

It says that standby is 12 days or whatever. I left it unplugged for 4 months and decided to use it on my evo last week. It was working and I never charged it since I bought it 4 months ago.

I've never used it for calling so I can't comment on that. I got it at Verizon when they had it on sale for $25 and free overnight, what a bargain.

Upvote 0
Soundmatters FoxL V2 bluetooth portable speakers with noise cancelling mic for speakerphone capability. It replaced my Jabra speakerphone and portable speakers. Amazing sound quality for such a small device. Has an output for a small sub too for more stationary listening, like the shore house for the next two weeks.
foxlmb_front.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones