• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Bluetooth For under $50 for Prevail

I wanted to get others opinions On what is the best Bluetooth Ear device for the prevail, for under 50 bucks. Walking around through stores like Best Buy, Kmart & related type stores, I've seen Bluetooth's from $20-$50 and higher, but specificly want to know about the cheap ones and any experiences and opinions on any models y'all used, 'n shit.

~thanks.

Any bluetooth device will work. There are some sellers who make it seem that "this one will work with this phone phone, that one wont"... but in actuality all bluetooth devices are compatible with each other. It is the connecting device that will determine what it can do. Some bluetooth headsets can only do phone audio... some can do that plus pump out the tunes played by your phone's media player. It is not the prevail that determines the function but the headset device.

That said, find a happy norm that you can afford and live with. Go out the Plantronics shindig for $200? No. Buy the no name $5 one that will crap out in 5 days flat? No. Buy that one that you can afford and that wont break the bank. In my experience if you buy a name brand (samsung, nokia, Plantronics etc) then you're better off. If you have the time then wait for one to go on sale... scan the sale ads every week. I bought mine for $20 with a $15 rebate... Samsung WEP490, from Staples. For $5 I didn't expect much but its been a year and it is still kicking. It is not a looker but I didn't pick up the Prevail for it's looks either!

But dont get confused. The Prevail is a very pretty phone. :D Eat your heart out iPhone!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones