1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips best bluetooth headset for DInc2?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bootlegs, Sep 1, 2011.

1. bootlegs

bootlegs Newbie
    None

Aug 24, 2011
    Title says it all. I'm looking for the best headset that's compatible with Dinc2.
    Ive got Bluetooth 2.1 installed.

Advertisement

2. Stealthman

Stealthman Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 2, 2010
  3. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Android Expert
    None

Jan 14, 2011
    Male
    Oyster shucker blacks oyster bar
    Dirty South, Louisiana
    I am also looking for a good noise canceling Bluetooth headset that supports music streaming. (a2dp)
    I don't like the jawbone series because in my opinion they are horribly ugly and expensive, but they are supposed to be the best and you do get what you pay for. I also don't want any with the behind the ear curvature thing and no booms on it. (sorry, picky ;))
    I am currently looking at the jabra extreme 2. It has all the features i want and is in the 60$ price range, i also love the design/look of it.
    Does anyone else have one?
    How is it?
    When you know exactly what you want and are shelling out the money for something you are going to use everyday, it's important to make the right choice so you can be happy with it, ya know?
    TIA

Jabra EXTREME2 - Video promo ufficiale - YouTube

4. dalpilot

dalpilot Newbie
    None

Dec 4, 2011

I just recently got the Plantronics Savoy (also around $60) and like it quite a lot. It has A2DP and I use it a lot to stream podcasts to it. My wife said it sounds real good (which is saying something because she wouldn't let me use bluetooth on my old phone (LG Decoy). It has good battery life, very light, and excellent send/receive sound for calls.

blackepoxy likes this.
  5. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Android Expert
    None

Jan 14, 2011
    Male
    Oyster shucker blacks oyster bar
    Dirty South, Louisiana
    I will consider it as a choice, this Plantronics Savor M1100, looks like a good headset for the money.
    I kind of don't like the hollow V shaped boom thing it has going on, but i find some level of compromise well be needed in making my choice.
    Thanks again! ;)

I am also dealing with the wife issue, she won't let me talk to her on a headset that sounds horrible, she will be like don't call me on that thing anymore... ;)

*compromising for what's supposed to be the best*

O.K. Moving on to jawbone era. (shadowbox) I am seeing these for 80$ brand new, just 20 bucks more and looks like to me is their latest model.
    The shadowbox design is alright, I guess.
    So, who's got one... Sell me on it...
    What's all this TapItTapIt ShakeItShakeIt business about, sounds like a rap song to me, is this line endorsed by Luda or something?
    They supposed to be the best, right?