• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Best Book To Learn How to Make Android Games?

Kaiokhen

Lurker
Jun 8, 2011
Hello, i am willing to buy books that is helpful on learning how to make android games. I want to start developing games and want to know the basic of coding and software that i need. Please recommend me a good starter book that will be useful to develop a game.

It would be grateful to tell me the title of the book and the author and your thoughts about the book and whats so good about it.

I will be willing to purchase as many book as i can to understand the coding and others.

Thank you!

If you want to start making games fom zero programming skills then u got a wrong look of making games.

If u want to code games then u should look into Java and try make some apps before games..
But if you want to begin making games to start with.. The you should look into something called "Unity" you can search google for it.

Hope i helped you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones