1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Brick Breaker type game for Android?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by b0n3z, Dec 28, 2009.

1. b0n3z

b0n3z Newbie

Hi all,

Title says it all. Suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

2. eyebeam

eyebeam Extreme Android User

I'd give the title to "Droid Breakout" by a whisker over "Meteor Breakout". Both are good - not great.

p.s. You should probably post this in the game section to get a wider variety of responses.

3. Chief7

Chief7 Well-Known Member

Or ask a moderator to make the switch for you - but I appreciate the question!

4. cjb695

cjb695 Newbie

I like Droid Breakout Lite...I wish there was one like the blackberry one...that one is perfect

5. lekky

lekky Lover

Meteor for me.

6. valdesr11

valdesr11 Well-Known Member

I like meteor but android still needs to come out with a better version to compete with blackberry. Even at&t has a better version even if its paid. :cool:

7. budney

budney Newbie

I prefer Droid Breakout

8. valdesr11

valdesr11 Well-Known Member

Im a huge brickbreaker and galaga fan. If android could perfect these two, I wouldnt need any other game lol

9. Lozer_Kid

Lozer_Kid Android Enthusiast

Meteor!!! :D

10. jedc53

jedc53 Lurker

Meteor Brick Breaker for Google Android is an action brick-breaking game for T-Mobile G1,Motorola droid,Nexus One and other Google Android devices.It Seems to lose progress in the game and re-start at 0 whenever the phone is turned off and back on.

11. glennbjr

glennbjr Lurker

I just released a new Free Android brick breaker game named "Best Breakout". It's available on Android Market and I think you'll find it's the best :) . I might be a little bias but it does have 5 stars and is fun. I hope it's ok to post with the market link below.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bestbreakout.game.glenn.bacon

Best regards,
    Glenn Bacon

12. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

You go by "steve" also ;)

13. glennbjr

glennbjr Lurker

Lol. No, not at all.
    The ratings and comments are by other android users. I'm an honest guy and actually I don't even know a guy named Steve (and of course its not me either).

Did you try the game?

14. NextLife

NextLife Lurker

15. dappwl

dappwl Newbie

16. NAYEM ISLAM1

NAYEM ISLAM1 Lurker

thanks man.....