• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Browser for Charge

I don't have Charge. But I tried many android browsers and think Dolphin HD, Xscope are two best ones. Dolphin has best UI and many settings for tweaking, Xscope is probably the speed king with simple, easy UI in my opinion. Skyfire, Firefox were quite buggy and lagging at times, maybe latest version could be better though. Anyhow I think Samsung needs to push firmware update to fix the stock browser lag sooner than later.

Upvote 0
I don't have Charge. But I tried many android browsers and think Dolphin HD, Xscope are two best ones. Dolphin has best UI and many settings for tweaking, Xscope is probably the speed king with simple, easy UI in my opinion. Skyfire, Firefox were quite buggy and lagging at times, maybe latest version could be better though. Anyhow I think Samsung needs to push firmware update to fix the stock browser lag sooner than later.

I agree....going to try xscope

Upvote 0
sean76, let us know if a particular browser makes a drastic difference. The browser lag is pretty much the prime reason I have not bought the Charge as of yet. I am hoping the LG Revolution delivers or I might just cut out the 4G and settle with the Droid X2. Much appreciated!

This is also the reason I havent picked the charge up. I think Im giong to go for it though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones