1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

best browser

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bomblord, Dec 25, 2011.

1. bomblord

bomblord Newbie

What is the best web browser for the triumph. I just got my triumph and so far im loving it. Anyway best full featured browser for the triumph i was trying to get on a website and everytime it crashes the browser i tried the firefox browser and it loads the page fine so im curious now what browsers are better than the stock

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

I like dolphin hd or opera, Google chrome was ok too

3. StaticMaal

StaticMaal Android Enthusiast

Google Chrome is on android?

4. TriumphLance

TriumphLance Android Enthusiast

I use dolphin browser mini its really good

5. millenium

millenium Well-Known Member

the default browser is the chrome browser i think

6. Clarke845

Clarke845 Newbie

I use Dolphin HD, and I would say it's the best, or for pure speed Opera Mini

7. bomblord

bomblord Newbie

I tried dolphin HD it also chokes on the site could someone else go there and tell me if their browser chokes on the site to?

I'm serious about this my browser freezes on the site and i have to force close it and it makes my whole phone lag this isn't some kind of plug. I was trying to check showtimes on a movie when it happened.

8. dolphin HD is everything firefox is for the PC

right now Dolphin is a well developed browser with good features. firefox has a ways to go before it is as good.

although MIUI browser is very nice as well, youd need miui rom for that though. its replaced dolphin for me

9. Verja

Verja Member

I use Chrome for Android (default browser) and chrome for home PC.

Does everything I need it to, and is fast enough for me.

10. dunno if androids stock browser is based on Chrome.

actually, Google's Chrome browser: Coming soon to an Android near you? - Computerworld Blogs, its not.

good thinking though. but the stock browser is really... ehhh.. at least if youve ever used anything better like Dolphin or opera.

11. Verja

Verja Member

Ah my mistake then. I've heard it called chrome many times, and I have a few apps on Chrome that works directly with my phones browser. So I kind of assumed it was Chrome.

I guess I could try out Dolphin, (I didn't like Opera) But I'm kind of in the "If it aint broke" thinking.

12. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

I got chrome from the market I do believe

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews