• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy - $599.99

Upvote 0
Oooh I see. Well that's fantastic. I will go to Verizon to play around with the phone and if I love it, then I will order it through Amazon. I can get 1-day shipping for $3.99 because of the student account.

Yea i got the student prime account too, its so convenient to have. I love the free 2 days shipping on almost everything and then only 3.99 if you need something really quickly.

Let us know about the GPS and anything else you notice after you go check it out.

Upvote 0
Yes Best Buy will price match it but you have to activate it right there. They will not sell it to you outright for the retail price. If you are wanting to purchase it at retail because you are not eligible to upgrade that is fine they will definately price match it to $529 or whatever the lowest advertised retail price you can find. It just has to be activated on your account when you leave. :)

Upvote 0
Yes Best Buy will price match it but you have to activate it right there. They will not sell it to you outright for the retail price. If you are wanting to purchase it at retail because you are not eligible to upgrade that is fine they will definately price match it to $529 or whatever the lowest advertised retail price you can find. It just has to be activated on your account when you leave. :)

From what I understand, Best Buy does not price match online retailers, like Amazon.

Update: Actually... nm. It depends on your Best Buy. Some will price match and others wont.

Upvote 0
They matched Verizon no questions asked. $579.99. I didn't see that Amazon deal in time, but I probably wouldn't have waited anyway. My phone died a week ago and I'm phone-less. With Best Buy I can return easily if needed and also no stocking fee (probably the same at Amazon).

GPS is spot on, fantastic phone.

If you are going for that Amazon deal you better get your order in soon, I'm not sure those will stay in stock long.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones