• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy doing second round of Pre-orders

One more thing I'd like to add. Every BB gets different amounts of accessories for each phone and some get entirely different choices all together. My suggestion is to keep in contact with your local BB and have them contact you when they receive their accessories. You should be able to preorder them as well. We did this for the Evo and it worked out great. It guarantee's you will get the accessory you want with your phone. It depends on the store how they want to do it. They might make you put money on a gift card or they might just put it to the side with the phone and take your word that you will get it, but its worth a shot.

We basically just wrote on the Rec Sheet what you wanted and then placed everything together.

Upvote 0
Pre-ordered mine this morning as well. All went smooth.

Except the BB-Mobile guy said I "Most likely wont get one at release" Which is pretty much exactly opposite of what a diff BB-Mobile guy from the same store told me 3 days ago when I..pre-pre-ordered. o_O lol (the guy printed out a pre-order form for me even though they weren't accepting pre-orders, and called me Friday to say I can officially pre-order on Sunday)

Hopefully the first guy was right. ><

Upvote 0
The BB rep told me no promises. The pre-order only puts my name and phone number on the list. When they have our phones the will call. May be the 15th. May not. I only said I did not want to go through the "incredible" experience. She nodded her head with a sympathetic smile, we high-fived and I left.

I wonder why ALL BB employees cannot be as forthcoming and honest as she was.

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones