1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Best Buy Introduces

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Sep 28, 2010.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    In a month where you could easily go either way, Best Buy Mobile has opted to provide customers with a treat rather than a trick with a new promotion that will run throughout October. Each Friday for the length of the month will see four phones (one from each major carrier) offered for free along [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. jgreetham

jgreetham Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    I just found that you can take advantage of this online as well as in the store. Good for me 'cause the nearest Best Buy only stocks T-Mobile pre-paid phones so they would have to order it anyway. Good for new, upgrade & add-a-line. I hope they affer the Vibrant but I'd go for the G2 as well - Duh.

Free Phone Fridays - BestBuy

Cheers,
    Jim

3. jgreetham

jgreetham Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Just wondering - who decides which phones go for free? The carrier or Best Buy?

I've seen that the T-Mobile offering has been the Samsung Gravity 2 & Samsung Gravity 3 for the last 2 weeks. I've been hoping for the Vibrant or the G2. The AT&T offering was the Captivate the first week. T-Mo will probably have the Moto Charm or some durn thing like that.

Cheers,
    Jim

4. Ares_EMS

Ares_EMS Active Member

May 30, 2010
    Computer Repair/Networking
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I'd doubt they be offering the G2 considering it's practically brand new.. most of these phones being offered have been on the market for a while now, and can usually be had for free by most online retailers with a new contract anyways..

5. harry85woods

harry85woods New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    This is an interesting things that the free mobile scheme is coming i will like to get it for the first day i hope it is true and it will make.