• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Buy Posts Optimus V Online - Bundle Now Available

Here's an odd one tonight...I saw mid-week a local BestBuy store with a whole rack full of V's out on display. Was in a second store yesterday and saw the rack card, but no phones. Tonight I notice the phone isn't available in stores, period, per the BB Web site, but can only be ordered online. Weird, indeed.

Upvote 0
Best Buy is now offering a bundle deal for the V with a car charger, screen protector and $25 airtime card for $167.97.

I should add that although BB is not listing the V for sale in stores, local stores may in fact have inventory if you call and give them the SKU of 1879739. If so, they may honor the bundle price as well, but you'll have to ask, and I'd have a copy of the BB Web page with me. The SKU for the bundle is 9999149900050002.

LG Optimus V No-Contract Phone, Charger, Screen Protector & Airtime Card Package

Upvote 0
Best Buy is now offering a bundle deal for the V with a car charger, screen protector and $25 airtime card for $167.97.

I should add that although BB is not listing the V for sale in stores, local stores may in fact have inventory if you call and give them the SKU of 1879739. If so, they may honor the bundle price as well, but you'll have to ask, and I'd have a copy of the BB Web page with me. The SKU for the bundle is 9999149900050002.

LG Optimus V No-Contract Phone, Charger, Screen Protector & Airtime Card Package

TRUE! I work at one in NYC and we have had it for some time even though the website said we did not have them. I even got mine 5 days before it was for sale online. :D

Upvote 0

And as of tonight said bundle is on backorder...and the price went up $20.

Upvote 0
Here's an odd one tonight...I saw mid-week a local BestBuy store with a whole rack full of V's out on display. Was in a second store yesterday and saw the rack card, but no phones. Tonight I notice the phone isn't available in stores, period, per the BB Web site, but can only be ordered online. Weird, indeed.
Yep was researching BB two weeks ago, local stores said they would not carry it but then it showed up online. Originally when it first showed up online it said IN STORE ONLY. They had it all screwed up but they probably don't want it to compete with the intercept that they do sell in store. Bought mine at RS delivered to my house free at 139 plus tax. Found an online coupon for 10 bucks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones