• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best buy preorder

Upvote 0
Quick question - Semi thread hijack (sorry)

Does the AT&T version come with earbuds? I know all the international ones did (from unboxings) but in the AT&T unboxing I saw there was no earbuds and none of the "in the box" descriptions say headphones...

This is my Sprint box. You'll see headset is listed on the box but it's not on Sprints website as an included accessory. I haven't seen an unboxing yet that didn't have headsets in the box.

20121104_172440.jpg

Upvote 0
This is my Sprint box. You'll see headset is listed on the box but it's not on Sprints website as an included accessory. I haven't seen an unboxing yet that didn't have headsets in the box.

20121104_172440.jpg

This one (Galaxy Note II Unboxing & Hands On (AT&T) - YouTube) didn't have the headset, but I figured it might have been a special version (for reviewing) or they probably opened the box first to look at it and just never put the headset back in.

Upvote 0
Thank you for that link J'Cool. I hadn't seen that one before. One thing I did notice other than him not pulling a headset out the box is AT&T, Tmo & Verizon have their logo on the battery cover whereas Sprint doesn't. Originally I thought it was just Verizon who went that route.

I know VZW put their logo on the home button, so I assume that is why they didn't put it on the battery cover. Sprint I guess just like to keep their phones clean, the way they should be :p

Upvote 0
Has anybody preordered the note 2 at best buy for att? If so are they launching on the 9th for BB also?

I would assume they will get their pre orders the same days as AT&T stores. If this launch goes anything like the S3 launch then Best Buy won't know (or won't say) until the night before launch day. If you pre ordered with best Buy you should receive an email indicating your Note 2 will be available for pick up the day before.

Upvote 0
I know VZW put their logo on the home button, so I assume that is why they didn't put it on the battery cover. Sprint I guess just like to keep their phones clean, the way they should be :p

No. Verizon has their logo on the home button AND rear battery cover.

.....If you pre ordered with best Buy you should receive an email indicating your Note 2 will be available for pick up the day before.

Best Buy is not doing pre orders.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones