1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Best Buy price match?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wise_guy69, Sep 12, 2011.

1. wise_guy69

wise_guy69 Member
    None

Feb 14, 2011
    I searched through the forums but didn't see anything recent on this topic...

I'm interested in purchasing a Droid Bionic from Best Buy at full retail price, but noticed that they're asking $699 while Verizon corporate and authorized retailers are asking $589. Does anyone know if Best Buy will price match and sell it for $589?

Thanks much in advance.

JG

Advertisement

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian
    None

Oct 28, 2009
    Male
    Graduate Research Assitant | That part time IT guy
    3rd Rock
    Best to ask them. Let them know if they won't that their name is false advertising then....

3. bezerk19

bezerk19 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 21, 2010
    QA Analyst
    San Antonio, TX
    They are real anal with their pricing, they have to follow all these annoying protocols, make sure its the same, its in stock within x miles no coupons, not wholesale stores, etc. Your best bet is just to call them up or better yet stop by because someone on the phone might tell you one thing and when you stop by someone else might tell you something else. Best Buy is notorious for having misinformed employees.

4. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Android Expert
    None

Oct 25, 2009
    Male
    Wireless Sales Manager
    I'm assuming you have the rewards card and would rather earn points on a purchase you're going to make regardless. If not Walmart makes it easy to price match, but I'm not sure if they sell them outright. HH Gregg will also beat anyone's price, but again, I'm not sure if they sell phones outright (or if you have one in your area).