1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Best Buy warranty and buy back

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jbird720, Jan 9, 2012.

1. jbird720

jbird720 Member
    None

Dec 21, 2011
    Any first hand experience with their warranty? @ $10 a month its higher than verizon, but says more coverage. And I know Verizon extend warranty sucks!

Advertisement

2. hjoneshjones

hjoneshjones Member
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    I got it but I haven't had to use it yet...I got it because there is no deductible. With VZ you have to pay the $100 deductible along with the monthly premium.

3. mackattack57

mackattack57 Newbie
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    They will change your terms mid contract.

I was without my droid for over 2 months at one point being jerked around.

Also, if you every think you might have your phone stolen or lost, no coverage from Best Buy and you are out of luck.

Caveat Emptor.

There is no deductible but I almost lost my unlimited data because of their replacement policy. At first, they said no smart phone loaners because of some odd reason. They put a dumb phone on my account and Verizon took away my unlimited data. This was right when they were making the switch so I managed to catch it before Verizon wouldn't give it back because I had a dumb phone activated on my account. Just be careful.

4. mackattack57

mackattack57 Newbie
    None

Jun 10, 2010
    They will change your terms mid contract.

I was without my droid for over 2 months at one point being jerked around.

Also, if you every think you might have your phone stolen or lost, no coverage from Best Buy and you are out of luck.

Caveat Emptor.

There is no deductible but I almost lost my unlimited data because of their replacement policy. At first, they said no smart phone loaners because of some odd reason. They put a dumb phone on my account and Verizon took away my unlimited data. This was right when they were making the switch so I managed to catch it before Verizon wouldn't give it back because I had a dumb phone activated on my account. Just be careful.

Tags: