1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Camcorder Recording Quality???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by R Deep Singh, May 24, 2011.

1. R Deep Singh

R Deep Singh Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I've tried playing with the settings with the camcorder and taking videos. I put the setting on to "720 HD" but that took up a ridiculous amount of space and the sound was awful, it was definately not HD!! Then I put it on to "High" and that took up less space but was very clear. I then put it onto High online viewing and that was also good.

Just wondering which is the best one to use in terms of High Definition? I thought it would have been the "HD" option but obviously not!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

This post over on XDA goes into great depth about how to get the best out of the camera both for photos and videos. It's mostly for the still camera, but there is a section on 720p recording towards the end.

For 720p, the video camera isn't that great on the DHD, but it's better than my handheld SD Sony so it does me. :)

Xyro likes this.
  3. cracksquirrel

cracksquirrel Well-Known Member

The 720p recording can be really really really good, I saw a couple of videos that someone posted over at XDA a while ago and the quality was pretty amazing. You just gotta get the lighting and everything just right.

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews