1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Camera

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by HardCache, Nov 18, 2009.

1. HardCache

HardCache Member

Ok so just about everyone is having problems with the camera on the Droid. Won't auto-focus right, takes too long to start, makes too much noise, ....

So I know people has said, "there's better camera apps out there", but what are they?

If you've tried out another camera app, and you think it's good/better let us know which one and why it's better!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. stearic

stearic Well-Known Member

Well technically for 23.5 more days (24.5 days total) you shouldn't be having any problems with the camera and it's auto focus. There's a rounding-error bug in the camera driver's autofocus routine (which uses a timestamp) that causes autofocus to behave poorly on a 24.5-day cycle. So give your camera a try and see how it's "magically" working all of a sudden.

3. HardCache

HardCache Member

yeah, but it still takes a long time to load up, and is loud.

4. stearic

stearic Well-Known Member

The reason it's "loud" is the motor for the auto focus, and to be honest it's hardly loud at all. I barley even notice it. Doesn't take a long time to load up for me, dunno why it's taking so long for you.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews