• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best case for note 2?

I can't stand bulky cases, usually my phones go naked. However the size and slipperiness of the Note 2 lends itself to some problems without a case.

I got the UAG case and love it. It adds a little bulk but looks awesome and provides a lot of protection. I highly recommend it. I got the white case for my metal gray Note 2.

Try using a skin from unique skins or skinit or zagg. You can usually find good discount coupons. Since it's just the rear skin, very minimal and it's less slippery than oem cover

Upvote 0
I bought my wife the Note 2 and she loves it. She is having trouble finding a case that will protect the phone from all the "debris" in her purse, yet have quick access. Suggestions?

Why not got Samsung Galaxy Note2 Fashion Leather Wallet Cover Case?
I think it's the perfect wallet case for note2 women.

il_570xN.439231968_t9j1.jpg

I got the blue one on https://www.etsy.com/listing/126767806/samsung-galaxy-note2-fashion-leather

Reactions: MISS DIVA
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I just ordered an OtterBox Defender off Ebay for 26.90 and that included FREE SHIPPING....I went this way due to being out in the blowing Kansas dust and other elements when I am photographing outdoors... had been looking at several mentioned on here, like the Survivor knock offs but I did not like the belt clips... if I could turn the phone with the face inward I would have jump on one of those as they had colors I really liked ... ... but for 26.90 I could not resist the OBD as locally it sells for 60 - 110 ....

Upvote 0
After having the Note 2 with my Tek21 flip case on it I have decided that this case is going to be a pain because the back of the case is soooo slippery.

I want a flip case that has a nice grip to it on the back. Any good ones out there?

I know this post is a little old, but I wanted to offer a flip case that I found with a really great grip, in case you haven't found a good one yet.

I'm a new user so it won't let me post links, but if you check Amazon, its by Mercury and called "SQ1 Metallic Suede Flip Case" :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones