• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've currently got the rhinoshield solidsuit on. Does a great job at protecting the phone from drops (you can view reviews and demos on it on YouTube). The case fits really tightly and curves around the screen of the phone. The fit is extremet tight so taking the phone in and out is pretty much the worst thing about the case (if u intend to do so for some reason). The power button is extremely responsive, feels like there's no case. But the volume rocker due to the singe piece design gives it a kinda mushy feeling and really ups the effort taken to press them. Overall the design of the case is not on bad definitely doesn't feel cheap in the hand, especially for the price that you pay!

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0
I'm using the i-Blazon case. It's got a front screen protector built in (not the film that annoyingly bubbles if you're not installing in a dust-free vacuum chamber) ; a clear back so the Pixel phone design shows through, rugged corners, all in a relatively slim, two-piece, case. Think Otterbox Defender that doesn't make your phone look like something out of a RoboCop movie.

Upvote 0
My personal favourite is Ghostek Cloak 3. Perfect combination of sleek design and strong protection.

ghostek-cloak-3-google-pixel-2-xl-tough-case-cover-silver_3_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones