1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Best Clip on case.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Muniz, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Muniz

Muniz Member

Dec 13, 2009
    i tryed ordering a case from boxwave.com where i can clip it on my pants. and i got my case and it was terrible. the phone falls out of the case everytime i bend over or walk fast. anyone know where i can get a very good case to clip on my pants for under 30 bucks? thanks.

Advertisement

2. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Master Mechanic
    Fenton, MI.
    Check out seidioonline.com they have a combo for about 50, but you can get the belt clip for around 30 and they make a great product. I have the combo amd love it. Well worth the money.

3. HeikoMax

HeikoMax Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    SoCal
    It ain't $30 but for not that much more, you should get the Seidio Innocase II and holster combo. I got mine for about $38 from Amazon, including shipping. Not only will you get a great holster but you also get protection for your Hero. There is a long thread here about that combo.

The quick and dirty: It is one of the best ways to carry your Hero clipped on. I use mine daily and move around alot, sitting, standing up, getting in and out of the car with not a single accidental ejection of the Hero. The only time it has fallen was user error when I "missed" the holster.

http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-CaseHo..._1_4?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1266696166&sr=8-4

EDIT: I don't think the Sedio holster works without the Innocase.

4. PGR

PGR Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Industrial Maintenance Supervisor
    Southern California
    Seidio makes two holsters for the Hero: One for the Hero with an Innocase on it (Product Code: HLTMG2ASC) and one for the bare Hero without any case on it (Product Code: D-HLHHRSAS). Both are $29.95 from seidioonline.com and they're both great holsters.

Pete

5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    Seidio innocase/holster combo through amazon!

Tags: