1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Best current TB rom?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Chrizzl3, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Chrizzl3

Chrizzl3 Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 7, 2011
    Ive looked in the top thread for new roms, but it seemed a little outdated. my battery life has gone down horribly and I want a fresh start (usually seems to help.) I could reflash my current rom but id rather get something with ICS, as its closer to me other device, the nexus 10.

I flashed liquid ICS v1.5 MR3 last night which was great, but the camera force closed everytime... that's a deal breaker for me as I have over 1200 photos on my phone, and use it everyday.

I also flashed htc mecha ics eng v1.5 (not sure of the official name, that's what the DL was called) and I couldn't get WIFI to work,....just toggled on and off, couldn't even search for networks. another deal breaker.

I just want something that has working Bluetooth, wifi and is more similar to my nexus 10.

if anyone has anything they like, post a link here!

any response is appreciated!
    thanks.

-CF-

Advertisement

2. Chrizzl3

None

Feb 7, 2011
    also, what radio should I be on?

thx again in advance for any replies/insight anyone might be able to give

-CF-

3. superstretch

superstretch Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 1, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    I'm running Thundershed 1.6 on the .9 radios (1.48.00.0930w_3/0.01.78.0916w_3) and am enjoying it. I tried several of the ICS leak roms (NuSense, etc) and could never get anything stable going (same with the leak radios), so I switched back to my tried and true thundershed. It's a good ROM if you like CM-based stuff.. if you're in the mood for sense, I always liked ShiftS3ns3

4. Chrizzl3

None

Feb 7, 2011
    thx! could you post a link! id love to have an ICS style rom but it seems to be a little glitchy. I use my camera every day and none of the cameras work,and neither do the ones I DL from the market. not sure why.

but I love the UI and everything. ill try to search around for thundershed and a few others.

thx again

5. Chrizzl3

None

Feb 7, 2011
  6. Almaretto

Almaretto Newbie
    None

Jun 3, 2012
    That is what I am running. Camera works fine, but video camera does not work without third party app. Bluetooth, wifi, and tethering work.