• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Deals: Droid Incredible 2

I went to 2 VZW stores and each gave me a different price - one said $220 with a $50 rebate and the other said $149.

Online, VZW's site said I was due for an early upgrade and I could get the DInc2 for $99. I called VZW and the phone rep also gave me the $149 jazz. I told him that the website said I could have it for $99 and he said "So get it on the website."

Which is what I did. $108 with tax. It came Fedex and I received it last night. I activated it and now I'm good to go.

Upvote 0
I should get the Inc 2 and Droid Global 2 (my wife insists on a keyboard) today via Fed ex. I ordered them from Wire fly on Tues the 5th and they told me that I would get the unlimited Data. I hope it's true I did notice that they upgraded me on the Verizon site as of the 6th. I'm double checking everything and so far no crazy extra charges on my receipt. Wire fly says that I have 30 days to return the phones and I also took the Insurance since both phones were free ($69.00 ech) and now I read that the Droid 3 is coming out next week wonder if I should change my wife's for the newer one?

Upvote 0
I should get the Inc 2 and Droid Global 2 (my wife insists on a keyboard) today via Fed ex. I ordered them from Wire fly on Tues the 5th and they told me that I would get the unlimited Data. I hope it's true I did notice that they upgraded me on the Verizon site as of the 6th. I'm double checking everything and so far no crazy extra charges on my receipt. Wire fly says that I have 30 days to return the phones and I also took the Insurance since both phones were free ($69.00 ech) and now I read that the Droid 3 is coming out next week wonder if I should change my wife's for the newer one?

I bought a Thunderbolt from Wirefly on the 6th and bought the unlimited data but on Verizon's website it showed that I got the 2GB plan. I called up Wirefly and they said they would have to push this to their upper management team and get it resolved but I was not the only one and this problem would be resolved in 24-48 hours. Hopefully they will come through.

Upvote 0
I just purchased my phone a week ago for 79.99, I wonder if that means I can bring the coupon in to see if they can give me the difference back.

You definitely can. I asked the guy there the other day and he said just bring it back and they'll give you the difference as long as it's within the 90 day exchange policy. (Although I didn't decide to buy it at Costco and went with the Thunderbolt at Wirefly)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones