1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

best device ever

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lilcal70, Aug 5, 2010.

1. lilcal70

lilcal70 Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. esn

esn Android Enthusiast

I have been thru a few smart phones lately but by far the X is the best! I can't believe how nice this phone is and how well it works. The Motorola Droid X is a keeper for me.

3. schizrade

schizrade Member

They let people in Hesperia Have Cell phones now?

ROFL, j/k. Nice riding.

4. ericnail

ericnail Android Enthusiast

This phone has NO problems... its pure perfection.

The only issues are software, NOT hardware.

5. john_ecko

john_ecko Well-Known Member

Isn't this the same thread as the other one you made? here

6. lilcal70

lilcal70 Member

lol my fiance & i live in lucerne valley population 2000 ha the riding there is amazing..and 3G speeds on the x are great because there's harldly any people..the x is the best phone ever seriously i have never had a better phone than this & i came from an incredible lol can't wait til we get froyo on this baby :)

7. lilcal70

lilcal70 Member

yeah i posted it before but i can't get over how amazing this phone is so i posted it again :)

8. Devz

Devz Well-Known Member

9. lilcal70

lilcal70 Member

nice video.. i agree the video on this beast is absolutely astonishing. i've looked at othe HD videos from othe phones that offer the feature & in my opinion i really think the x does a superior job there's no distortion or anything like that ever. with the other phones i've seen i'm not that impressed. not because i own the x but i really feel the video on this thing is better than that on the iphone 4 & the evo :) the x is the best hands down

10. john0821

john0821 Android Enthusiast

11. nj02vette

nj02vette Android Expert

12. Devz

Devz Well-Known Member

Nice! I was a bit disappointed with how short the show at Wachovia was on Saturday night, but was awesome from the 2nd row :D

Wish I had my X two years ago when I had 1st row lol.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews