• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Droid Media Player -- EVER

Alright, I don't even need to play with this player for more than three seconds to know how good this is. Why? I've used Jetaudio on my PC since -- well I don't remember when. I switched from Winamp -- maybe ten years ago? -- and never looked back.

I like the COWON mp3 players vs other mp3 players, but they're always so expensive. Now, I can turn my droid into a COWON mp3 player or at least get the same quality as I get on my PC.

Get the jetaudioplus app from the market; it's the best! The crossfading and flac support are sweet:

* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 New lock screens
* 6 New app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#1), 4x2 (#2), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3

* Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Fade-in/Fade-out
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Repeat A<->B
* Headset button control
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist) for folder mode
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF

Reactions: Heavyweightgd6
Got it and LOVE it. I bought it a couple of months ago. I've had a Cowon D2 player for about 5 years. I jumped at getting Jet Audio Plus so I could leave my Cowon player at home and just carry my phone.
Something you might be interested in. If you look around the net you can find version 1.5.0. of Jet Audio Plus with BBE and BBE ViVA working! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones