• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best DUAL SIM android phone?

Nobody follow the Lenovo K910, is like the HTC One 802w but cheapest, I'm thinking about buy it seriusly.

Hi,

I'm also interested in the K910 Vibe Z, even though it's almost a phablet it's still portable and as you said it has almost the same features as HTC One dual SIM but a cheaper.

I think that Lenovo is improving its phones quality and the K910 is pretty competitive! I'd like to buy it the coming months!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You got here another terrific choice:

Huawei P7 Dual Sim

I have been using the Huawei Ascend P7 Dual Sim for about two weeks now. The design is great, and camera really good.

The phone felt was quite sluggish and had allot of lag - until the latest firmware update. After that the phone really performs smooth - it has really made a world of a difference. Also a new "ROG technology" mode came, where the phone can be set in 720p mode, and that really seams to add to the already good battery life.

This phone is now $419 at hotmid.com (where I bought it) and you are really getting allot for your money!

Reactions: Crake and apple2005
Upvote 0
I have been using the Huawei Ascend P7 Dual Sim for about two weeks now. The design is great, and camera really good.

The phone felt was quite sluggish and had allot of lag - until the latest firmware update. After that the phone really performs smooth - it has really made a world of a difference. Also a new "ROG technology" mode came, where the phone can be set in 720p mode, and that really seams to add to the already good battery life.

This phone is now $419 at hotmid.com (where I bought it) and you are really getting allot for your money!

What are the specs? I'm in search of a good dual sim phone having 5.7 inch screen with gorilla glass. Thanks

Upvote 0
The HTC One M8 Dual Sim has been released. Basically everything there is in single Sim M8, plus the dual sim feature. Which also means it has LTE support. The flip side is it's a Dual Sim Dual Standby, rather than the Dual Sim Full Active on the M7, presumably that's the trade-off for having LTE support.

In any case, my unit should be with me in a few days, will post my thoughts here.

Really excited such a flagship device is going Dual Sim!

Upvote 0
The HTC One M8 Dual Sim has been released. Basically everything there is in single Sim M8, plus the dual sim feature. Which also means it has LTE support. The flip side is it's a Dual Sim Dual Standby, rather than the Dual Sim Full Active on the M7, presumably that's the trade-off for having LTE support.

In any case, my unit should be with me in a few days, will post my thoughts here.

I've seen it. It's available in HK.

Upvote 0

Sounds good. I have heard that it is beeing released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. May I ask where you have bought yours and the price (is it € 799 as announced)?

Also I have seen that LTE does not support 800Mhz band, which is a shame as that band has far better range than 2100 and 2600 Mhz, and is used by allot of operators in Europe. But then again it depends on the operators, some operator in Denmark only uses 2100 & 2600 Mhz, but the again some only uses 800Mhz.

Upvote 0
I have purchased from China a mobile name HONMI H2. it was fine but, most of the applications were in Chinese. I was in ROOT and deleted few files with Chinese language. After rebooting only HONMI screen is coming. I got some flash rom of MTK6589 from the google search but I can not load it. I installed some applications through MOBOGENIE and showing applications but, I can not start or run them.

Can you please guide me how to flash or reload the system.

Thanks and Regards.

Andrew
mmandreww@yahoo.com
:mad:

Upvote 0
Yesterday I got the HTC One E8 Dual Sim (M8Sw), and have been using and setting it up. Thought I would share my first impressions with it.

Design: I got the white version, and it does look good. It feels solid, and still is no light phone. The buttons is placed good, and can be reached easy.

Screen: Impressive screen, really beautiful ind color and resolution. Excellent touch experience.

Performance: No problems here, really do well even installing apps, syncing all data and using apps performs without any problems. In benchmarks it outperforms HTC One M8 (this version is clocked at 2.5 GHz vs 2.3 for the M8), Galaxy S5. Actually it is on top in the Ranking Bar Chart! AnTuTu score is 36997. for my first run.

Camera: The camera performs good, but I have not had that much time to test the results. Camera app and options it best in class (in my opinion). Really like the HTC camera app.

Google Apps: I got the phone unrooted, and with original software. It only has English and Chinese. No problem for me as I like to use English OS language. Google Apps is not installed at first, but can easily be installed from HTC Markedplace. Search for "GMS" install the app and follow instructions, then you get all the Google Apps native supported!

Tip: External SD needs to be removed before installing.

China apps removal: So don't you need root to remove all the Chinese crapware? Well actually no. Allot of the Chinese apps can be uninstalled. The ones you cant uninstall, can be disabled. Do this in Settings -> Apps where you can choose to disable those apps.

Tip: I had a problem with market links only giving me the option to open in HTC Marketplace or Game Center. Disable those two apps, and you can the choose Google Play.

So far I am a happy user :)

Upvote 0

had this phone for a couple of weeks now. the only way to properly describe it is AWESOME!

The M8 Dual Sim as the successor to the M7 Dual Sim has truly lived up to its name. It is basically a full fledged M8 LTE with additional Sim Card support. I know that there is a cheaper version of E8 that also supports Dual Sim, but i m sorry M8 is just a cut above every other Dual Sim phone I have used over the year.

It simply works. I have this phone imported from Saudi Arabia, so it has google apps already installed with very few bloatware.

This is a great great great phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones