1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Best Earphones with Microphones

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rimzy, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Rimzy

Rimzy Android Enthusiast

Hi guys, i've noticed we've tackled almost every accesory except the earphones, i was wondering if anyone had good suggestions on some one can use, i am not really into the blue-tooth. Thanks.

2. Rimzy

Rimzy Android Enthusiast

3. WalmartSecurity

WalmartSecurity Android Enthusiast

If you want good bass the Nuforce NE-7m are really good. I'm not sure if the mic/button works with the Droid X but if you just want headphones the NuForce NE-6 is the exact same earphones without the mic, for $10 less.

I use the NE-6 and with the audio effects off stock-android music it sounds amazing.

4. Rimzy

Rimzy Android Enthusiast

5. dmevis

dmevis Newbie

I am no so interested in the numerous earphones that are out there. However, I am interested in knowing if the ones with microphones and other controls work with Android phones.

Does anyone have actual experience with earphones w/microphone and how they work on Android phones?

6. cdtdelta

cdtdelta Newbie

I've had this Kensington Headset:

Bluetooth® Stereo Headphones with Microphone - K33436US - Kensington

For a couple of years, used it with my iPhone, Droid, and just synced it with my X and it works really well. The battery life is pretty good, using it with the phone part works well too. And they're not that expensive, I think I paid about $35 for mine.

7. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm Android Enthusiast

On Amazon. Very good sound quality. Pairs perfectly every time. Microphone is in it also.

8. deadinside

deadinside Well-Known Member

9. buxleyp

buxleyp Member

+1 on the NE-7m. Great audio quality, especially if you use foam plugs. The mic works for me, but the push button answer/end/play/pause button does not work for me under 2.1. Some people say that the button works in 2.2

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews