• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best Evo Clear Snap On Case?

I have such a nice looking phone but the majority of it is hidden in my case. Anyone have a nice clear case that snaps on both back and front? I'm thinking about purchasing this amzer case. Any thoughts?

517wbSdat3L_SS400_.jpg
511kLpN-sAL_SS400_.jpg

41aX0qutvL_SS400_.jpg
41itD7KNCL_SS400_.jpg

I have this one too but i got it on ebay in a bundle deal. Its pretty ok for 2.00 but i have a feeling it's a goner after the first drop. I Switched over from the platinum case from best buy.

I have dropped mine a few times. Its protected well. I had the same type of case on my TP1 and I would drop that all the time. I also have the rugged Seido black case from Amazon. The Limited Edition one. That one is nice too but it doesn't really show off your phone well.

Upvote 0
I have such a nice looking phone but the majority of it is hidden in my case. Anyone have a nice clear case that snaps on both back and front? I'm thinking about purchasing this amzer case. Any thoughts?

517wbSdat3L_SS400_.jpg
511kLpN-sAL_SS400_.jpg

41aX0qutvL_SS400_.jpg
41itD7KNCL_SS400_.jpg
I bought this case, broken the first time I dropped it from a height of less than 3 feet.

Now, I have that case, and it's broken and I need a more durable one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones