• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best extended battery for Desire?

Just to add, I found with mine that when I first got my desire I was not getting a full 24 hours out of the battery, but after use of a couple of weeks I am comfortably getting in excess of 24 hours. I did full charge and discharge my phone a few times at first. Li-ion batteries should not have any memory effect in this way but the battery does seem to get better after a few full cycles.

Upvote 0
Hello, I thought Id share what I bought to help me with my HTC Desire. I found a 2600mah battery that is thicker and comes with a new rear battery cover at oddsandpods. I prevously bought the same style battery from them for mt HTC Hero and it worked a treat.

The battery can be found at: Odds And Pods-HTC Desire Extended 2600mAh Battery and Replacement Back Cover

I ordered it Thursday last week and it arrived in the post this morning. Im charging it tonight then I'll be using it. I hope its as good as the last one I bought from them.

Upvote 0
Hello, I thought Id share what I bought to help me with my HTC Desire. I found a 2600mah battery that is thicker and comes with a new rear battery cover at oddsandpods. I prevously bought the same style battery from them for mt HTC Hero and it worked a treat.

The battery can be found at: Odds And Pods-HTC Desire Extended 2600mAh Battery and Replacement Back Cover

I ordered it Thursday last week and it arrived in the post this morning. Im charging it tonight then I'll be using it. I hope its as good as the last one I bought from them.

strange as when you click the link its now a 3000mAh battery with cover....its also VERY low price for what it is...I mean GENUINE replacement batterys for phones are normally that price....

Upvote 0
is thicker and comes with a new rear battery cover at oddsandpods. I prevously bought the same style battery from them for mt HTC Hero and it worked a treat.

Interested in this but is there a 'hole' for the camera to work ? ? ?

Thanks
Mike

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones