• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Extended Battery

Will the 3000mah Samsung system allow me to use a docking station? I have the stock station with the removable sleeve for use with a slim case. It is hard to tell but it looks like the bottom edge of the phone doesn't get much bigger. Any chance of fitting with the new battery AND a slim case? OK I know I am pushing things but I'd rather do without the extended battery than lose use of the dock...

Upvote 0
Question guys I bought the gorilla 4500 battery. Is there a full case available anywhere that will fit the me battery correctly?

I just ordered the Seidio Active Extended Case (with kickstand/holster, but available without holster for less $) off Amazon for about $37US. It's supposed to work fine with the Gorilla Gadget 4500mah battery that I have. It should be in Tomorrow, and I'll let you know how it works out. My only concern is cosmetic, because this doesn't seem to be available in White that i could find.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones