• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Facebook app?

brittas

Aug 27, 2009
After settling for "Facebook for Android" for a few months, I got bored and decided to try a few others out on my Hero.

They all do some great things, but none does it all!!!

The standard app is nice and I like how it refreshes in the background, but I have to rely on emails coming in for any kind of notification (like comments and stuff).

So I tried Bloo out. This looks ok... but not great, takes a while to load. But I like how it can scroll through the feed without having to ask for more. Also, the notifications are more or less instant.

Then I tried out Babbler. This is the best looking app IMO. It does pretty much everything I want. But..... although the notifications look much better than Bloo (they actually tell me the comments), they take ages to come through and I've had an email before them. Does anyone know how to change this?

Whats anyone elses experieces?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones