• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best free DVD ripping program?

I'm hard pressed to find a free dvd ripper that actually works. I've used a few so far including handbrake and all the videos that come out of using them are messed up. Some of them have static all through them and others freeze at random points in the videos. Any suggestions for a program that so i can make these work on my tablet?

I'm hard pressed to find a free dvd ripper that actually works. I've used a few so far including handbrake and all the videos that come out of using them are messed up. Some of them have static all through them and others freeze at random points in the videos. Any suggestions for a program that so i can make these work on my tablet?

Hi,

If you use handbrake with your mac have a look at the links below:
I am using a MacBook Pro and Handbrake to rip my DVDs.

I use to fiddle with the settings with disastrous results. Now I just use the presets... once you get the hang of it you'll be fine.

The compatible player for Android is MoboPlayer and download and install the codecs as well from the MoboPlayer website so you can play HD MKV files.

cheers :)

Reference:
How to Rip DVDs with Handbrake
How to Use HandBrake on a Mac
How to Rip DVD's for Your iPad, iPod, Apple TV or iPhone
How to Rip DVDs with Handbrake
How to rip DVD on Mac and convert video for Mac using Handbrake

Upvote 0
Aiseesoft DVD Ripper help you to rip your home-made DVDs, DVD Movies to

all popular video formats, and works pergectly with all portable media players.

1. Rip DVDs to MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A,

AAC, WAV, etc

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry,

Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

4. Do trim, crop, merge and extract audio file from DVD movies.

Aiseesoft Total Video Converter help you to convert all your

videos from internet, camera and so on to the right video format you want.

1. Convert MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC,

WAV

2. Work perfectly with PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry,

Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone

3. Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual core CPU.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones