• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Free Video Player App in 2018 You Need to Know

Laura Lee

Lurker
Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone! Please allow me to introduce a highly efficient and convenient media playback tool for you. It's AGL Player – All Format Video Player & Viral Video.

AGL Player – All Format Video Player & Viral Video is the fastest, smoothest video player for Android. It’s easier for you to enjoy quality videos smoother and better. Aside from its ability to play virtually any file type, one of AGL player's best features on mobile is the fact that you can keep your personal video protected by private folder. Besides, AGL Video finds you the most shared & trending viral videos to save you from wasting time! It provides millions of online videos from those popular sites, all for free. I believe you will like it.

I hope you can use it, and give us your suggestions. We will read it careful, and try to improve it. Thank you very much!
mM34NeUrZjOxHT57MdIlpbqYjCdpHgSVeWabEuDAuZ1GbASJ0AtlTsd3LbYYf-4gWiM=w720-h310-rw
QwYzfaT75afiHn5KthtzIOnjFWEu-_0NDIfW1XrQPs2anZcHHYuz617lOPJdJJCV9L0=w720-h310-rw
yfSndIpalGPrCz2FVWCvyi21BzHF0-7oepzBG7B6d1phE-Np_7r2pvhfqdxUnCU5Ufo=w720-h310-rw

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones