zedstar

May 24, 2010
St.Ives - Cambridgeshire
Hi

Was wondering if people could post want they think is the best games on the Desire and why they think they are the best games

I've just got my Desire and want to download some games but only want to try the best ones

Thanks

just free or paid also?

It depends what you are looking for really, The Sunflat games wil keep you addicted for a couple of weeks and they are all free, paper toss is ok for a bit too also try jewels, replica island and poke a mole.

Paid is where it's all happening though :)

Robo Defense..... end of :p

what he said, also try armoured strike

oh and most Camel Games titles too (papa staka, shoot u etc)

My personal fave though is gameboid / snesoid with "rombuddy".....you'll be amazed how good thos 2 apps are

Rooting - Breaking the "lock" to your phone allowing you to access a wide range of options that you are not supposed to access (will invalidate the warranty)

I wouldn't advise this if you are new to android.

Rombuddy is just an app that will download the correct files to play on either of the apps i mentioned above.

gameboid and snesoid are nintendo emulators that give you access to all games on that platform. Snesoid = Super Nintendo Gameboid = Gamboy Advance

Hope this helps

oh and most Camel Games titles too (papa staka, shoot u etc)

I'll second that, Camel Games are generally pretty cool.

My favourite is Flight Director - it's amazingly addictive.

Here's the QR for the lite (free) version
chart

Oh right cool, so just download app "Rombuddy" and install and then download and install gameboid and snesoid and off i go... sounds easy enough lol
So are these the best free or paid games for Desire ??

it's up to you to decide what is the "best" but there is certainly enough for you to chose from (and growing very fast)

I'm quite into brain games and especially like Dr Kawashima's Brain Coach, but can't week to find anything close to it on the market.

Doodle Jump is where it's at man... quality game!

Really hope Angry Birds and Mini Gore come to Android soon too, they are the only things I miss about my iPhone!

Armageddon Squadron is actually really impressive, as is Raging Thunder.

AndroidHD - News: 50 ANDROID GAMES IN ONE VIDEO

Check out that link, they've compiled 50 of the best games out there and the list is actually pretty good. It's also been squashed into a tidy little video so you don't have to trawl through page after page of boring screenies!

I think 2 or 4 Player Reactor is fun with people, Bonsai Blast, Jewellust, Memory, Scrambled Net, Sketch online Beta, Word Up are the ones I like playing at the moment. I like puzzle games mostly.

Haven't found a good Sudoku one yet, other than standard. I got spoiled by Brain Games DS game version.

Tim

This a good little thread thats going at the mo,

I'm playing Crusade of Destiny at the mo... I'm loving RPG's at the mo
But i'll defo be trying some of the above games

Keep them coming great to hear what people are playing

As said abover Robo defence

BUT an awesome game is Whac'em! - It's like hit a mole but 100 times better! Check it out :D