• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best games for EVO?

I know I might wound like a tool, but NOVA is actually a pretty entertaining game, and runs very well. It is pretty impressive how they implemented purely touch screen controls for a FPS. Ok, I'm a tool.

I agree, but would it have killed them to add an invert axis option? The controls are killing me haha. Still though, very impressive!

Upvote 0
Yes, I have Dungeon Hunter and Hero of Sparta on my EVO and they work.

i went to the site registered and everything cc as well and they never sent me the hero of sparta game im pissed cause it looked like it woulda been fun to play this weekend brand new evo 4g even ran test thingy in which it automatically sends sms to tell what kind of phone you got and that went well so i put my cc in like a noob expecting to get what i paid for without incident ----never again tellin my fb fam bout this crap!!!

Upvote 0
Gameloft Rules!!! its all i gotta say i wasnt a believer at first due to a bad transaction but they really made it up to me and let me pick 4 of there best titles and with gameloft live aww man i never thought a cell phone would have me puttind down my ps3, wii, dsi this is the new thing HD cell phone games Rock!! thanks Gameloft!

dungeon hunters 2, asphalt 5, spiderman total mayhem, Nova, splinter Cell, hero of sparta , uno
FTW!!! SC could be better tho but its cool for free

Upvote 0
Need for Speed Shift
-It feels like a full game and actually has a ton of content. Everything you would expect from a real racing game, minus the multiplayer :( It is a ton of fun to play on a TV with HDMI out as well.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.eamobile.nfsshift_na_wf&feature=search_result

Stupid Zombies
-More of a casual game, professional looking and a lot of content. If you want to shut up your grandma talking about how shes into "gaming" and plays this game you just might have heard of called Angry Birds, show her this.

You can dismember the zombies and it is pretty bloody. It has that easy to understand, catchy, repetition gameplay like Angry Birds as well if you are into that sort of thing.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gameresort.stupidzombies&feature=search_result

Upvote 0
Personally, I love these:
-Angry Birds (regular, Seasons, and Rio)
-Gangstar: West Coast
-Gun Bros
-Angry Frogs
-aShootApple (male and female)
-aSpankBooty
-Blackjack 2011
-FatBooth
-FullTilt
-Nova
-Pocket Legends
-Spaghetti Marshmellow
and I guess soundboards if you want to classify those as games :p

I love these games as the first three being in most used order then the rest in alphabetically order. The big screen is amazing for these games.

Upvote 0
Our phone is a little different than other Android phones since we have NO physical buttons (other than volume rocker.)

Are there any good games that show off the big screen and the fast processor, that play well on our phone?

Any good 3D games? Hopefully with the phone being as popular as it is, there will be some new games coming out.
1) angry bird
2) guerrilla Bob
3) Meganoid
4)Raging thunder
5)Robotball
6)stupid zombies

Hope this could help you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones