1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Best glass screen protector?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by porthos7, Aug 21, 2016.

1. porthos7

porthos7 Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 27, 2010
    Any thoughts on the best glass screen protector for the 10?

Advertisement

2. markdoc

markdoc Android Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2011
    Male
    Retired Dentist
    New York City, NY, USA
    I only use glass screen protectors. The two best ones IMHO is Phantom and Pleson. Phantom is #1 and the most expensive. Unfortunately, neither company make a glass protector for the "10". Both companies said they won't make one because the screen curves around the edges. I have tried a few other brands that didn't cover the entire screen and they were OK, but not the same quality as the other two. I currently have the G-Color clear glass. It doesn't cover the entire screen and it doesn't stay as clean as the others. I just purchased a SuperShieldz with the black outline, but I don't have much hope. There is an article named, "Best tempered glass screen protectors for the HTC 10 (so far) " and the link is:
    http://m.androidcentral.com/best-tempered-glass-screen-protectors-htc-10-so-far
    If you find a good one, please post it.
    Good luck!

#2 markdoc, Aug 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2016

HTC 10

The HTC 10 is a flagship smartphone by the Taiwanese company. Announced April 12th and available May 2016, the HTC 10 features a full metal unibody design with unique chamfered edges. It was the world's first device with optical image stabilization on both the front and rear cameras.
Tags: