• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best Homemade Eris Dock CONTEST

Caddyman

Android Expert
Nov 10, 2009
Delaware
www.talkdelaware.com
Best Homemade Eris Dock CONTEST

This was AwesomeIT's idea, I have a prize for it, so lets git-r-dun!!!

Contest Rules: make a homemade dock out of stuff from around your house. Anything will do. It can be a simple stand, have a built in usb charger, built in speaker, whatever. I am thinking that style and looks will count for a lot. (I have attached a picture of mine to this post as an example, you can't use my idea, and I am not in the contest)

You have a week to get it together, take a picture, and post it here in this thread.

After a week I will make a new thread with a poll and we will take a vote on who's the winner.

Prize: My otterbox commuter case. It is just the case, no packaging or anything, but it is in perfect condition. I will send it to you, you cover just the shipping.

Runner Up: A screen protector (shipping included)

I really want to see some cool ideas and designs people.

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 564
Reactions: eriscentro
originally i bought the vzw shell holster, works great(what im currently using)

then i was offered a good deal on a otterbox commuter so i snapped it up. it is a very nice case but there is no holster for it. i hate pocketing my phone so that stinks. it actually fits INTO the vzw holster but it does not come out easy (enough for me).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones